Honest has been created to allow users to ask for, receive and give honest help and advice. To remove all bias perspectives, which may distort a point of view, for example, gender, age, race, friends and or family; Honest does not use names, usernames, or profiles We want to help people share their dilemmas with confidence whilst harnessing the experiences and opinions of a global and local community, who deliver honest advice that lets you decide on whatever you need help with today, tomorrow or at any point in the future. We want our users to help us create a community and environment built on trust, safety and respect so that anyone and everyone can ask for a little advice no mater how trivial or important.
By using Honest, you agree to abide by the set of rules below.
1. Always be honest. We started Honest so you can ask for and receive honest advice & or help in your daily lives. Use it to help you figure out what to do next and receive anonymous, un-biased perspectives from around the world as well as your local community.
2. Be polite and considerate. Just because it’s anonymous please do not abuse this fact, always treat users with the same respect that you would like to be treated yourself.
3. Never stand for bad behavior. Please keep an eye out for anything that jumps out at you as bad behavior that violates our guidelines. Please use your common sense, if it feels wrong it probably is. Please report any bad behavior using our reporting system.
4. Use your honesty for good. Use anonymity to fuel honest advice for good, if you are commenting on a users post be that agreeing or disagreeing with it please put your point across in an honest, constructive, respectful way.
5. Do not threaten. Threats are not cool. You would not like them and nor does our community. Honest is all about safety. We reserve the right to escalate threats to appropriate authorities if we believe a user is a danger to others.
6. Do not share or encourage self-harm. From self-harm, eating disorders to harmful drug abuse. If you see such posts, please report any instances immediately via our reporting function.
7. Do not bully, be overly negative, and/or troll. It’s not big or clever. To be abusive, threatening, bully or harass on Honest is something we do not agree with, any of this behavior should be reported immediately.
8. Do not be a hater. The Honest community may discuss and challenge beliefs, practices, and organizations. Do not attack other users based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability or medical condition. Think twice before you comment .
9. Do not post graphic, obscene or offensive content. Honest is all about helping others in the community. Don’t be silly and keep all excessively graphic, obscene or pornographic content away from the application. This includes images that depict gratuitous violence, include bodily fluids, excretions, nudity, or are sexually explicit.
10. Do not post people’s private information. Honest is about being Honest and true to yourself. We do not want anyone publishing otherwise personal information about other people including but not limited to, names, email addresses, addresses, phone numbers and or bank account information.
11. Make sure you own what you post: Please make sure you have the rights to any content you post on Honest this will include respecting all and any copyrights, trademarks, rights of publicity and privacy and other legal rights.
12. Do not post spam or harmful or illegal content. Don’t post spam or content intended for commercial purposes, such as driving traffic to other sites. Also, don’t use Honest as a channel to compromise accounts elsewhere or post any content that is illegal or which may cause any harm to, or violate the rights of, other people.
To the fullest extent possible under applicable law Honest is not responsible for what its users post, and does not guarantee that Honest will be free from content that violates the foregoing guidelines. While we are not obligated to monitor or remove content posted by users, we reserve the right to do so in our sole discretion, including content that violates these guidelines.
Honest and its users will not be responsible or liable for any action taken on the advice given within the Honest app, to include, all comments. Enforcement of these guidelines is solely at Honest’s discretion. Failure to enforce these guidelines does not constitute a waiver of our right to enforce them, nor do these guidelines create any obligations to users or any third party beneficiary rights or private rights of action.
If you want to read more about policy, read about Our Terms and Your Privacy.